Ask a chef

A wonderful very healthy home made Ice Cream
Ingredients :
#fresh, piled, cut and FROZEN mango.
# Couconat cream.
#organic maple
Put all of them in the food processor with a metal blade and push the "on" button! :lol:
20170818_211845.jpg

Variants:
You can add frozen banana, use honey or sugar, use milk or cream and not Couconat cream.

Hello everyone. Here to ask a few questions about cooking some food. Well meats. But i love cooking and experimenting with new foods. So here are my questions.

Does anyone here cook wild meats. And have any good recipes. More for deer, ducks ect...

And in your opinion what is the best tasting wild meat.

Hello everyone. Here to ask a few questions about cooking some food. Well meats. But i love cooking and experimenting with new foods. So here are my questions.

Does anyone here cook wild meats. And have any good recipes. More for deer, ducks ect...

I REALY wants to help you here, but I don't have ANY experience in hunting meat! I just can't eat them because, some religious restrictions.
But I think, that if you take 2/3 of your working mass of nice ground dear meat and 1/3 of it some Finley chopped lamb meat, salt, pepper, fried grated onion, some herbs, like Thyme, and Rosmrie. You could make some wonderful hamburgers!
Or if you take an all backstrap, or some dear reabs, marinade it in olive oil, salt pepper, herbs, and lemon, wrap it with smoked goose brest (or bacon) wrap it in a aluminum foil, or a banana leaf, with some of the marinade juice and a some rosemary, and bake it on a low heat 160C° for long periods of time. It could be good.

Moose is the best wild meat :drool

i am not a huge fan of venison but a little olive oil, fresh garlic, pepper and salt do wonders!
i also grind it with a little pork fat and use it all the time for everything, like chili, tacos, mince meat pies, shepherds pie, etc

Good Luck!!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Another question any good recipes for lamb burgers? And also anyone here eat goat before? Am always interested in trying new foods i really enjoy lamb. So i want to try new recipes.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Another question any good recipes for lamb burgers? And also anyone here eat goat before? Am always interested in trying new foods i really enjoy lamb. So i want to try new recipes.
#1 kg of minced lamb meat, the hind lag is wonderful for this dish
#1-2 grated onion
# chopped parsley, Thyme, and sage.
# salt, pepper (optional : cumin, "Ras rl hanut" or bhart)
Read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ras_el_hanout
# some soda water/ or backing soda powder.
M.O
Put all the ingredients in a bowl , kneed them Thoroughly until the mass become sticky.
Use a ring, and wet hands and make the burgers, let them cool in the fridge for a couple of hours or over night. Grill them over charcoal grill.
Goats are wonderful at 7-9 month not more!

#1 kg of minced lamb meat, the hind lag is wonderful for this dish
#1-2 grated onion
# chopped parsley, Thyme, and sage.
# salt, pepper (optional : cumin, "Ras rl hanut" or bhart)
Read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ras_el_hanout
# some soda water/ or backing soda powder.
M.O
Put all the ingredients in a bowl , kneed them Thoroughly until the mass become sticky.
Use a ring, and wet hands and make the burgers, let them cool in the fridge for a couple of hours or over night. Grill them over charcoal grill.
Goats are wonderful at 7-9 month not more!
That sounds really good. Will have to try that recipe. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom