ASK ME!!

Here's a couple of the Rhode Island Whites,

These birds are about 12 weeks old. Very friendly and docile, they will walk right up to you and crawl on your hand and let you carry them around. Supposedly they are great brown egg layers and excel when it comes to laying in the winter. If breed with a Rhode Island Red rooster the offspring are Gold sex links commonly called Golden Comets like this beautiful girl.

Last edited:
I need help please! When one of my chickens are eating its very difficult for her to swallow, she will raise her head up like she is stretching it and makes a weird loud noise like crowing, also she acts like she cant breath while her head is in the air.i feel so bad and I have no clue what to do please help. it is very hard for me to explain in text sorry.
how old is your chick?

Its no problem at all like i said im sorry i couldnt help you more i wish i could.  I hope your roo stays healthy! Please let me know if you do not mind what the outcome is

Went to the vet today, Roo got his beak trimmed, going to add cracked corn and a growing mash to his food, along with monthly beak trims. My vet is awesome and won't charge me for the trims. He said other than the scissor beak, Roo is a very nice rooster.

Went to the vet today, Roo got his beak trimmed, going to add cracked corn and a growing mash to his food, along with monthly beak trims. My vet is awesome and won't charge me for the trims. He said other than the scissor beak, Roo is a very nice rooster.
Thats awesome... Im glad to hear that things worked out for you!

I need help please! When one of my chickens are eating its very difficult for her to swallow, she will raise her head up like she is stretching it and makes a weird loud noise like crowing, also she acts like she cant breath while her head is in the air.i feel so bad and I have no clue what to do please help. it is very hard for me to explain in text sorry.
are you sure its not a rooster trying to crow? I know that seems like a stupid question but it actually happens

I have a before this beak was trimmed. Do you mean an after?
smile.png
before and after if you would like... its educational seeing how there are people who ask about these things and I am curious myself

Back
Top Bottom