attacking each other

rach080296

Songster
5 Years
Jan 29, 2016
Okay so I hatched out 13 quail raise them up together they're about 8 weeks old I s*** them and when I flip them over there's a little bump by their butt that you push and foam comes out and it's a male and if there's no bump and nothing comes out then it's a female is what I've researched So there was seven of them to to be male and six female So I left all six females and two of the males and got rid of five males now that I've done that to three days later one of my supposed females have gotten their neck ripped apart by their other flockmate what should I do

Okay so I hatched out 13 quail raise them up together they're about 8 weeks old I s*** them and when I flip them over there's a little bump by their butt that you push and foam comes out and it's a male and if there's no bump and nothing comes out then it's a female is what I've researched So there was seven of them to to be male and six female So I left all six females and two of the males and got rid of five males now that I've done that to three days later one of my supposed females have gotten their neck ripped apart by their other flockmate what should I do
With only 6 female, you will be best with 1 male as ideal male to female ratio is 1:5

Back
Top Bottom