Attention Redhen and Maplesky!

Quote:
hehehehe..dont give me any good ideas!...DH in a puppy crate..(we have one big enough for DH to fit in..). *how can i trick him to climb in it?...* I'll wait until he finishes cleaning the bedroom first though.. I'm no dummy, ya know! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10638_sign0151.gif

She talks about us, but it's only 11:45 and who is offline?

Yup..yup....!!!! AND i'm bored..
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
She talks about us, but it's only 11:45 and who is offline?

Yup..yup....!!!! AND i'm bored..
hmm.png

I'm tired, and I have to get up early to go to the P.O. and the feed store
sad.png
So goodnight!!

Quote:
Woman, I'll have you know I was up all night with a sick cat! Rushed her to the vet this morning.
sad.png

That's what's going on with my sisters cat, I think. He's a siamese and he's 10 years old. He wasn't going poddy and has had to get a cath several times now. But the vet hasn't given up on him. Thinks he's just irritated and swollen... poor guy.

I hope yours feels better soon.
hugs.gif

Thanks Maple. I had so much heartache after losing my other siamese Bekka. After losing Charlie (and DH's mom) to kidney cancer, I've become obsessed with my critters bladders.
hmm.png

OK.. so *maybe* I spent far too long hanging out at farmtown... and I worried - how much has changed at BYC??? Will I still know anyone????? *

Come back to find Redhen and Maplesky playing in a pile of sass, and Debi waving waaayyy too many digits.....

Yep- same wonderful place!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom