ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

Not off the top of my head. I am breeding now but I don't think I wI'll have anything until mid spring maybe. Sir birdoholic I believe is near FL but I dont think he is in FL.have you posted on the BST section? Also if you go back to the beginning of the thread you may be able to get in touch with some of the breeders that started the thread.

great thank you!! I don't have 20 posts yet, so I don't believe that I can post on the BST sight yet. I will for sure go back to the beginning and see if their is someone around that breeds. If I can find someone in Fl. are their people that would be willing to ship? I have been dong some research on the breed and these sound like really neat chickens. I really love the long tails that are on both the Yokohamas and the Phoenix Chickens.

I sure would bit it won't be until next season when I could ship eggs and maybe next fall before o could ship started and juvenile birds...
I do agree with you they are very beautiful birds! My roo and one of my hens are molting now the other is caring for a chick. By spring I should be hatching again. As soon as they start laying I will start collecting and setting weekly! Should be getting an extra egg since I believe on of the chicks I have is a pullet! We will see! Stick with the thread and you will know as soon as I can put them up when I have eggs and Chicks!

i have some young whites if you would like them. there are 4, 2pairs but someone aready said they want some but not sure how many they will want. they are from great stock.

i got chicks from tanders pheonix for breeding but came accross some birds that i like bettrer and im more familar with that breed if i could i would keep them but almost all of my breeding pens are taken by my bantam cubalayas. the 2 in the pics are about 3.5-4 months old and are turning out realy nice as for weight they are about the size of some you large fowl cubalayas i have so around 4 lbs for the cockerl and 2.75 lbs for the pullet.

i got chicks from tanders pheonix for breeding but came accross some birds that i like bettrer and im more familar with that breed if i could i would keep them but almost all of my breeding pens are taken by my bantam cubalayas. the 2 in the pics are about 3.5-4 months old and are turning out realy nice as for weight they are about the size of some you large fowl cubalayas i have so around 4 lbs for the cockerl and 2.75 lbs for the pullet.

the only thing is that someone has already said they want some but not sure hpow many will contact them as soon as possible to find out these are my last 2 pairs also but if i cant get you any of these birds i origionaly got them from tanderspheonix on here his are quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom