ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

He was a blue red but I was told today that he has been sold.... I am still getting the pulleys and a cockrel from them though!
Oh the breeder is troyer on this site. The other oriental eggs I was going to get we're from another breeder that I knew from San Antonio.

I want my birds to have a dark face, comb, and as little wattle as possible. I would like to keep them as solid colored as much as I can but I think the reds will show more down the line....

go to this web sight http://tulipgrove.webs.com/cubalaya.htm and talk to the breeder he has been breeding cubalayas for along time now and has very nice blacks and blues the best i know of he is probably done culling for this year but you can ask him if he can save one from next year. also are you familer with ultimate fowl and onagadori.net and based

My yokos went up onto the roof earlier
[/IMG]

for sexing what we use is an old trick with a strig and a needle. what you need to do is try to have a chick stand still away from the others and hold the string with the needle attatched to it over the shick and when it stops it will start moving again and if it moves in a circle then it is a female and a line is a male. it is sometimes hard to read and the chick needs to be atleast 2 days old this is how we sex ours.

taking pics this weekend of my 2 surviving chicks! need some help sexing! I think I have then down but DW says im wrong! lol

Have you not been married long? If she says you're wrong, you're wrong.
big_smile.png
I tell young men about to be married that they need to master two phrases; "you're right" & I'm sorry"

for sexing what we use is an old trick with a strig and a needle. what you need to do is try to have a chick stand still away from the others and hold the string with the needle attatched to it over the shick and when it stops it will start moving again and if it moves in a circle then it is a female and a line is a male. it is sometimes hard to read and the chick needs to be atleast 2 days old this is how we sex ours.

I tried that one but never could remember which was which!

Have you not been married long? If she says you're wrong, you're wrong. :D   I tell young men about to be married that they need to master two phrases; "you're right" & I'm sorry"

We have been married for 7yrs now! AND I STILL HAVEN'T MASTERED THOSE PHRASES!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom