ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

the birds i had for sale earlier are still for sale they are now a trio and they trio is 45 plus shipping . pm for more info and pics

not sure i got chicks from another breeder planning on keeping some for breeding but wound up getting large fowl cubalayas but they never showed any signs and they are npip checked

Gorgeous fowl Nick! How old are they?

Thank you, they are about 22-26weeks old I think, one hen is 2weeks older than the other and roo. I thought mine were phoenixwhen I got them and then the breeder said they were all yokos bar the red saddled, so I thought that that contradicted all the books, they said most are Phoenix and yokos are the white and red saddled with pea combs and Phoenix have single combs, so in all they are Phoenix and yokes to me

Don't matter none to me... They are good looking birds!
If you don't want to post them on this thread they are more than welcome on the LONGTAILS pure and mixed thread! I will be looking forward to seeing more of them as they mature!
Thinking about birds maturing... Anyone have pics or want to show off pics of their birds from chicks to adulthood? I'm working on building an album for my games, yokies, and project line!
I need a real camera and not this cell cam! Resolution is great but getting the pics downloaded to my com is a pain!

Back
Top Bottom