ATTN: Yokohama Lovers!

He should be just over 4 months or so.. I can't remember when exactly I shipped them to you, but he hatched about 2 weeks after that.. So maybe 4 and a half months.. He's actually part of my red shouldered American Longtail project.. Going to try for nonmolters in this color.. His brother has a better tail.. and is from the same hatch.. tails are coming on good. Brother is split for peacomb and straight.. I don't care about combs at this point.. pic of brother with larger comb..

i didnt mean to imply that there were no red shoulders in the us with a good amount of red in the breast i was just saying that they are hard to come by with proper zoning mean in red with white tear shaped spots on the breast and red on the back ant shoulders then white every where else i like your second bird he looks very promising in my opinoin.

i didnt mean to imply that there were no red shoulders in the us with a good amount of red in the breast i was just saying that they are hard to come by with proper zoning mean in red with white tear shaped  spots on the breast and red on the back ant shoulders then white every where else i like your second bird he looks very promising in my opinoin.

Thank you, he is the one I will be keeping for the next breeding season..

I am getting nervous at that thought here. I am mostly nervous because I have been asked a few time in the last few weeks if my boys were fighting birds. I told them no, they are not those types of birds, they are ornamental birds, will get up to 6 foot or longer tails, not for fighting. I think I need padlocks... or I need to start putting them in my garage over night. Yes... we have "THOSE" types of people here abouts...

My boy just hit 4 months old I hope he also just started crowing. Sounds like a sick... kazoo... LOL

I am getting nervous at that thought here. I am mostly nervous because I have been asked a few time in the last few weeks if my boys were fighting birds. I told them no, they are not those types of birds, they are ornamental birds, will get up to 6 foot or longer tails, not for fighting. I think I need padlocks... or I need to start putting them in my garage over night. Yes... we have "THOSE" types of people here abouts...

My boy just hit 4 months old I hope he also just started crowing. Sounds like a sick... kazoo... LOL
i get these kinds of questions all the time with my cubalayas but i use the same respose.

Back
Top Bottom