Auction: 12+ Bearded Silkie Eggs (Splash Pen & Blue Pen) NEW LISTING!!!

Tropical Chickies

Songster
11 Years
Aug 12, 2008
Central Florida
IGNORE PRIOR POSTS, THIS IS A NEW LISTING!!!!!!!!!

Auction Ends: 7/1/12 at 6:00 pm EST
$1.00 bid increments

Shipping is $13 Priority Mail with Tracking
Auction is for 12+ Bearded Silkie eggs from my Blue pen and Splash pen. You could hatch blue, black, splash, partridge, and possibly cuckoo (chances for cuckoo is slim, but wanted to make you aware). These eggs are from show winning and show quality stock. Babies will be gorgeous! Fertility has been 100% my blue pens and my splash pen has finally started showing fertility. NPIP & AI Certified farm.

Parents and Siblings have taken BOB, BV, RV, Res ChFL, many, many blues!

Eggs are individually bubble wrapped and packaged so that there is little to no movement during transit. Please be aware that shipped eggs are a gamble. These will ship out on Monday 7/2/12.

Paypal: [email protected] due at close of auction.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tropical-Chickies/330409883652288 (Has more recent pictures)

PLEASE PLACE BID IN REPLY, NO PM"S

Last edited:
I have some of Moniques eggs in the bator now. Her babies are gorgeous and I can't wait for mine to hatch. I will definitely be getting more information the future!!

Noob silkie owner.... are all silkies bantams? Or is there a LF veritey?

Verry nice birds! I would like to get some for my girls birthdays soon but all our chicks are still too small to go broody just yet. Buat as soon as they do... they will be hatching some good breeder stock eggs!

Noob silkie owner.... are all silkies bantams? Or is there a LF veritey?
Verry nice birds! I would like to get some for my girls birthdays soon but all our chicks are still too small to go broody just yet. Buat as soon as they do... they will be hatching some good breeder stock eggs!
Hi Chicklette! I don't know if anyone in the U.S. has standard size LF Silkies, it's common oversea's to come in that size variety. Silkies are addicting and you may find yourself wanting them in all colors, LOL :)

I bid $40 :D
You've won! Go ahead and send me your address details and telephone number (for the PO to call for pick up) through Paypal. To avoid the 3% processing fee charged by paypal, please "GIFT" the money.

17 eggs will be ready to mail out tomorrow. You're going to hatch some really nice babies
jumpy.gif

Smiles,
Monique

Back
Top Bottom