Auction Lavener Silkie breeding trios

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $50 per trio (Group 1 or Group 2)
Additional bids will be in increasing $1 increments please be specific to which group you are bidding on.
Due to the large storm and the fact that I will most likely loose power again today I am extending the auction until Sunday march 10th 7:00 pm est I appologize for the delay.

Auction ends at 7pm EST on Wed. March 6th Although price is a factor I am equally interested in finding good loving home for my silkies as I have put a lot of time and love into them and want them to go to a good home. So please keep that in mind when bidding.
Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!
I can no longer handle the physical demands of my birds so other than a few for egg eating and my peacock pair I will be selling off all of my poultry at AJ's Happy Chick Farm. For auction are my best 2 trios used in my Lavender breeding program consisting of Group 1 and Group 2 please be specific to which group you are bidding on in your reply. All have nice dark skin goof feet with nice separation heavily feathered. Good type and vaulted sculls. All were bathed and photographed 2/21 in addition to having their feathers around their vent and toenails trimmed. I give my breeders a break over winter to molt and rest before returning to a 12 hour light cycle which I just began. They are already laying well and ready for Spring 2013.

They will be shipped Express mail in a new Horizon 4 bird nest box with shredded apples for journey. The box is $15 and shipping costs will be based on location and will be factored in at auction end. (On average the shipping costs are about $75 weight is approx. 12lbs and size is 16x16x16) They will only be shipped out weather permitting on both ends.

In addition I have other lavender hens available (some with small faults but I kept because of one reason or another) these would be great for someone just wanting one for eye candy and not breeding. I also have some other silkie hens, sizzles, Ameraucanas, pea fowl, and runner ducks available.

Group 1

Full Lavender Roo 24 months old sweet disposition, Lav hen # 31 and lav hen # 36 all are on the end of a molt #36 is still full of pinfeathers as you can see.

Group 2

Black Lav split Rooster 3 years old and very very sweet. He has been a wonderful breeder of full lavender chicks when bred with full lavs and gorgeous blacks when bred with black hens. Although he has leakage it did not develop until after his second molt (I have pics to prove it) and his offspring do not have any leakage. he has a wonderfully small black walnut comb and great feet. (he is the sire of the Lavender Roo in group 1) he comes with Lav hen # 26 and Lav hen # 37

Last edited:
I may be interested in some of your extra Silkie hens (not for breeding). Can you let me know what you have available besides the Lavendars? I am just north of Albany so I could pick up instead of ship.

I have some lav hens/pullets, a black sizzle, 2 buff lav split hens (part of a PI project), and some white,black, and grey pullets/hens all silkies.
I also have the peas, runner ducks, and equipment I will be selling off as well.

Thanks

It may be an oversight on my part however I do not see a pic of #31? I see 26, 36, 37 and both roo's (26 being my personal favorite) but no 31.

Back
Top Bottom