Auction Lavener Silkie breeding trios

Due to the large storm and the fact that I will most likely loose power again today I am extending the auction until Sunday march 10th 7:00 pm est I appologize for the delay.

I have some lav hens/pullets, a black sizzle, 2 buff lav split hens (part of a PI project), and some white,black, and grey pullets/hens all silkies.
I also have the peas, runner ducks, and equipment I will be selling off as well.

Thanks

I am interested in the black sizzle and any other sizzles you may have. Is the black a pullet and is it smooth or curled? Also interested in the black hen.

Last edited:
The greys look horrible since it has either been snowing or raining for the last 2 weeks but I will get a shot of them today and send to you asap. here are the extra lavs

Lav #39 great rich lav color, good type but skin is not as dark as it should be has pink spots

Hen #29
Good type nice black skin but toe on each foot is crooked still full of pinfeathers

Lav hen 19 great type, good feet part of a PI project has very light buff tint to some feathers

here are some pics of the extra hens and pullets. Theylook aweful as the weather has been so wet. When clean and dried they all have big fluffy crests other than the sizzle which has a vaulted scull but crest never fills out as much as the others (I think it has something to do with the curling of the feathers (I can promise that she breeds very nice crested chicks though)

I also like the pullet with gray lavender top knot white neck and gray lavender rump in the picture next to the buff pullet.

Back
Top Bottom