Auction- Mille Fleur project bantam Cochin 12+ eggs

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $ 20.00
Additional bids will be in increasing $ 50 cent increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of $14

Auction ends at 9 pm EST on Sunday May 6, 2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

You, too, can own the most beautiful colors and pattern in the bantam Cochin. This up and coming beauty will dazzle your friends and family while being so well behaved that your kids can handle them!
They are easy to fit into a backyard, making them perfect as pets and giving you eggs for breakfast. They can sit, hatch and raise chicks for you so you can spare your incubator and brooder cleaning time. They are full of personality and are fun to be around. Some hatch out black and some hatch out yellow but all are from my MFC breeding project as you can see in the photos. I have bred in some Mottled to help with type and pattern.
Have I mentioned how absolutely gorgeous they are, too?
I will send a few from each breeding pen as they lay them in the next few days. This morning I collected 6 and will set those for myself and send the fresher ones I collect in the next 2 days plus any they lay before I close up the box on Monday.

All eggs are shipped USPS Priority mail wrapped in bubble wrap with more bubble wrap lining the box. However, as much as I try to ship safely I can not guarantee hatch rates due to PO handling. Payment via PayPal within 12 hours of end of auction for expedited shipment.​

Yep, I want and can't get again! My incubator is in my daughter's classroom for the next 20 days. Once I get my incubator back, I'll get in touch with you. I am hoping to put the incubator away by the middle of June, so one more hatch is all I am planning.

Lets see how well that plan goes, though...

I can understand how that goes. But I think it is wonderful that you have loaned out that incubator to the classroom. How kind!
You realize you only have to email or PM once you get it back and I will be glad to sell you eggs if they are still laying well.
I have been hatching a good many and figured they will be slowing down to go broody soon so plan to set a limited number in the next few weeks. Then I need to move roos and hens around since I have new ones to put into breeding, too.

Your birds are simply gorgeous! I'm in complete awe and would love to have such beauties to enjoy here on the farm.

I have 3 pens laying now of these and I am setting all I collect. I have so many I can certainly sell them. I need to change this to a BIN sale.

Back
Top Bottom