Auction-Porcelain d'Uccle eggs 6+

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Bidding will start at: $15
Additional bids will be in increasing $0.50 cent increments

Shipping will be via USPS Priority at a cost of FREE SHIPPING

Auction ends at 9 PM EST on Sunday July 22, 2012

Please place your bid as a reply to this classified (do not PM to bid!).
Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Up for bid are 6 plus any extra eggs laid before closing the box up on Monday from my beautiful Porcelain d'Uccles.
They are so sweet to handle and are very people oriented. They can be petted and loved and actually enjoy growing up in the house. Mine come to me when I open their tractor door and enjoy spending time with me. These are most excellent for 4H kids because they are small and do not take up much room. This coloring so soft and beautiful. You, too, can enjoy these delightful birds!

I will take PayPal at the end of auction for quick shipment on Monday and send a tracking number to the buyer when they ship out. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and place in a bubble wrap lined box for a safe journey. However, I have no control on how the PO handles the box after leaving my hands.

Please feel welcome to visit my website for more photos.
http://www.westknollfarm.com/d-Uccle-Belgian-bantam.html

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom