August 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Went grocery shopping and came home to a moving egg!!! Does that mean it is going to be soon? Lockdown was last night it's not due until Monday and I thought it would be late because I ran my temp a few degrees lower. What's every ones experience, when an egg starts moving around how long before it pips?

Last edited:
GOOD LUCK! HOPE TO SEE BABIES SOON!
Thanks! I've got 1 rocker and roller
1f600.png
1f600.png
1f600.png

I swore I going to be done hatching for the year once my Marans are done next week. I couldn't resist these 18 Speckled Sussex eggs for $20 shipped though. It looks like I'll be in the September hatch along after all. They'll be due around the same time as the 49 guinea eggs my guinea hen is on.

Went grocery shopping and came home to a moving egg!!! Does that mean it is going to be soon? Lockdown was last night it's not due until Monday and I thought it would be late because I ran my temp a few degrees lower. What's every ones experience, when an egg starts moving around how long before it pips?

I would still expect it Monday, maybe tomorrow afternoon. What kind of it (I'm sure you've said before).

I swore I going to be done hatching for the year once my Marans are done next week. I couldn't resist these 18 Speckled Sussex eggs for $20 shipped though. It looks like I'll be in the September hatch along after all. They'll be due around the same time as the 49 guinea eggs my guinea hen is on.

I would still expect it Monday, maybe tomorrow afternoon. What kind of it (I'm sure you've said before).

I am with you. I keep saying that I am done for the year. Then I start looking at hatching eggs and think "maybe just one more set". I already have my set days planned for the spring.

Where did you find those eggs? Seems like a good deal, and it's a breed I want.

they are production reds

I am with you. I keep saying that I am done for the year. Then I start looking at hatching eggs and think "maybe just one more set". I already have my set days planned for the spring.

Where did you find those eggs? Seems like a good deal, and it's a breed I want.

I got them on eBay. They came fast, packed really well. I haven't candled them yet. She has another auction going right now but it's for 10+ for the same price. Name is cainscreek41124.

Sorry I caused confusion. It's been one of those days
1f603.png

I got them on eBay. They came fast, packed really well. I haven't candled them yet. She has another auction going right now but it's for 10+ for the same price. Name is cainscreek41124.

You are going to get me in trouble.
1f609.png
I found that listing and another one I want. I have always been too scared to get eggs from eBay, so I have never looked.

But I am supposed to be done for the season.

Back
Top Bottom