Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Thank you all once again for confirming my suspicions that Tammy is in fact Tommy. I sent some pictures off to the breeder also and she replied "You have a bouncing baby boy". Score card is now Rooster = 7, Pullet = 0.

Please think of Tommy if you know anyone in the Brisbane area looking for a sweet, beautiful Pekin rooster :)

Just wanted to share some pictures of Dusty; she is trying out for the part of Hard-Molt-Poster-Girl
lau.gif

I shouldn't laugh, lucky she does not have a mirror, poor Dusty! :)
I have visions of Animal Protection turning up on my doorstep any minute now!

Just caught up on the thread. Sorry for your loss, satay and Kat.. But I'm glad your other chook came back, satay!

I've been feeding my girls up with lots of protein the past couple of days. Tried to feel their crops tonight after they went to roost but I could barely feel it (especially on one of them)? Does it just mean she hadn't been eating much in the afternoon, or is it something I should be concerned about? I usually feed them the extras in the morning but they have access to their feed all day. She's moulting a lot at the moment, lots of white feathers everywhere but she doesn't look bald at all. Still has good appetite (at least she didn't this morning when I fed them), vent looks ok, nothing icky, and comb looks normal too.

Back
Top Bottom