Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hey Aussies!

This summer, I want to finish building a new roosting area in the chicken run, with a roof and three walls.

What did you roof your coops with? Corro? Ply? Polycarbonate?
All three of my coops have Corro, mostly as being in a rural area its easy to get.
It does get hot in summer, (well, most summers anyway not this one!) but they are under trees.

All three of my coops have Corro, mostly as being in a rural area its easy to get.
It does get hot in summer, (well, most summers anyway not this one!) but they are under trees.
Thanks mate. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I've also got a lot of corro lying around the place, so it's a bit of a contender.

Here's a baby thats living in the house mostly. Also known as a way to make you house smelly.
PC120085.JPG

Hey Aussies!

This summer, I want to finish building a new roosting area in the chicken run, with a roof and three walls.

What did you roof your coops with? Corro? Ply? Polycarbonate?
I don't know if mine count as "coops", my shed/aviary thingies are corro.
Here's a baby thats living in the house mostly. Also known as a way to make you house smelly. View attachment 3347677
Cute :love
Also unrelated, Spices's eggs are due tomorrow and I could hear peeping when I checked her before :love

I certainly haven't found any real problem with it...
How are things looking over your way?
It's a very mild summer so far, with more rain than we're used to.

I've got this week to finish, then I'm on leave until late January! Can't wait. If the weather continues mild, it'll be good for getting the coop finished.

Back
Top Bottom