Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Has anyone heard of peckabloc? Just saw an ad for them in this months gardening Australia and wondered what they were and if they were a good idea.

Also just picked up my first copy of Australasian Poultry. Haven't read it all yet but loved reading about the Naked Necks & Chocolate Orpingtons.

Satay, we're practically following them around the garden with an egg basket. Only trouble is we're not sure which one of the girls we should be following. :)

Satay, we're practically following them around the garden with an egg basket. Only trouble is we're not sure which one of the girls we should be following. :)

Lucky you only have a couple then :lol I am stalking my cochin pen at the moment as my cousins ones started to lay weeks ago and my two girls nothing. I think maybe they just don't do egg laying lol.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of peckabloc? Just saw an ad for them in this months gardening Australia and wondered what they were and if they were a good idea.

Also just picked up my first copy of Australasian Poultry. Haven't read it all yet but loved reading about the Naked Necks & Chocolate Orpingtons.

Think I might have got up too early today cause that really gave me a giggle lol. but on a serious note. I have heard of similar things but they usually work out way to expensive for the amount of poultry i have but may be ok for a small flock. Might have to see if i can find that poultry mag out here some where. Sounds like it may be an interesting read.

Back
Top Bottom