Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Satay, I'm getting a budgie :-D any tips for how to care for them? Do they get lonely if you just have one? What do you fee them?

I'm getting another as my sonic (blue budgie) is moping after the loss of his partner.

This babies name will be ILUKA. Means place by the sea. It's being hand reared by breeder.

Last edited:
Satay I didn't laugh at you getting stitches but saw the funny side of it only happening to you ! Are you sure there was no glass or metal around? Maybe you just need more strawberries! They are loaded with vit K which is the anticoagulant vitamin.

Satay I didn't laugh at you getting stitches but saw the funny side of it only happening to you ! Are you sure there was no glass or metal around? Maybe you just need more strawberries! They are loaded with vit K which is the anticoagulant vitamin.

Thanks Sam will keep that in mind. I looked when I got back but there was nothing there except the blade grass. Hubby cacked up laughing and so did the whole panel shop I hear. Lucky they work an hour and a half away lol.

Last edited:
I'm getting another as my sonic (blue budgie) is moping after the loss of his partner.

This babies name will be ILUKA. Means place by the sea. It's being hand reared by breeder.

That's sooo cute. I wish I had the care factor to hand rear but with snakes and an indoor cat prob not a good idea for me.

Last edited:
Oh no!
I log on after the weekend to check on the news and find some sad stories :-(
Colourful and Luke, so sad you lost your birds!
Luke, since you have not found your duck there is still a chance she got scared and did a "runner", and someone will eventually find her?

haha, A "runner".lol. Yeah I still hope she comes home. I bet you when I finally get another duck she will come back, then I will have an extra duck to look after.lol.

The new wellies are finally out of quarantine an are out free ranging with the others. Unfortunately the new and old wellies are not fussed with each other so far and tend to hang out in their own little groups. Hope that will change in time. I have set 8 wellie eggs in the bator today. Not sure if they are all fertile but I will give them ago anyways.

Last edited:

The new wellies are finally out of quarantine an are out free ranging with the others. Unfortunately the new and old wellies are not fussed with each other so far and tend to hang out in their own little groups. Hope that will change in time. I have set 8 wellie eggs in the bator today. Not sure if they are all fertile but I will give them ago anyways.

That's great Satay, they look so good!!

My Ancona's are still not out of their Quarantine yet.LOL.
They have been there for almost 6 weeks I think.

Back
Top Bottom