Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

haha cheers,
Nah thats not too nerdy, my housemate suggested Kaepora which is the owl from the legend of Zelda games.
I grew up out your way, near Leongatha and I went to school in Traralgon. I moved to Melbourne for uni, I'm doing a Bachelor of Viticulture and Winemaking. Where abouts are you?

Wow, that's a cool degree.
Good job nursing pantsy back to health. That sorta thing really does create a bond. And <3 zelda. Have my chickens trained to come when I whistle th song that summons epony in ocarina of time :p

I'm in Latrobe city. (Bit funny about saying exactly on the internet) glad to have another Victorian on here :) I mean, love everybody but sometimes seems like everybody is up north and makes it hard to share birds etc so far away.

Btw, anybody going to the sale in warragul tomorrow? I'm hoping to get a couple birds :) decided not to bring that ara cross pair. Want to be able to vet the buyer first :p

Last edited:
Hahaha eponas song! that is classic
highfive.gif

I'm thinking of heading out there but I'm carless at the moment so getting any chooks I buy back to Melbourne will be a bit of trouble. I've taken chooks on a Vline train before, it does say you can take domesticated animals on as long as they're in a suitable carrier but it got a bit of attention either way it was a better journey then in a car it's much smoother, lots less flapping around the corners. Is the warragul sale good? I've never been.

Luke, I've heard good things about that one but if you're looking at that price range, I would go ahead and get the rcom king suro 20. Satay, ash and I all have it too so it will be easier to share experience
smile.png

What were your other questions?

Well no one told me this!
I have made a decision, I will buy it tonight!
Should I get it from BellSouth?

Ash?

Back
Top Bottom