Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

For anyone reading this thread it was started by Duckyfromoz and wooklet along while ago now so that us aussies could have somewhere to chat and share our chickens etc , If you feel the need to report someone like Pinky for an innocent post like that then perhaps this is not the thread for you. Just my 2 cents worth.

Maybe someone pressed the wrong button, it seems like an odd thing to report...

Let's hope so but I am pretty sure you would have to put a reason in for them to say something. I report myself all the time when this stupid internet double posts and I have to put the reason in. Anyways keep posting Pinky cause we love reading posts from you.

Last edited:
They quoted the advertising rule and said that my reply should have been in the buy sell trade section or in a pm. My thing is, I wasn't offering them for sale here, just answering the question about what I sell. We all talk about our chooks and what's going on with them, and how sales of our birds or eggs are going. Anyway, I hope I didn't offend anyone. Sorry to whoever I bothered.

Thanks guys
2665.png

They quoted the advertising rule and said that my reply should have been in the buy sell trade section or in a pm. My thing is, I wasn't offering them for sale here, just answering the question about what I sell. We all talk about our chooks and what's going on with them, and how sales of our birds or eggs are going. Anyway, I hope I didn't offend anyone. Sorry to whoever I bothered.

Sorry I guess it was my fault for asking.

Sorry I guess it was my fault for asking.

Not at all. We all talk about what we hatch, buy and sell. None of us advertise chickens for sale on here really. It is really no advantage to any of us by doing that as far as I know there are only 2 members on this thread that would even live close to each other. Most of us lives states away so travelling to buy from each other really would never be an option. I could get my ute to travel down to kspots if we wouldn't be a bad influence on each other when we were out looking for poultry lol but we are still not close to each other really.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom