Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Oh oh oh!!! Its so mild this morning I'm sitting out having my cuppa with the chookies lol and the one I popped in the nesting box yesterday has just complaining and walking round like she's looking for something and then taken herself off into the nest box. Fingers crossed!!!

Edited to add let out a little that hurt squak lol and now doing the craziest egg song. Good grief sounds like somebody is strangling her and upsetting the other chooks v

Fingers crossed for you Appps

Your girls are very pretty. How nice was the weather today! More of that please lol

Cheers Bec, yeah yesterday was ace and it looks like 18C and sunny today and then 17C and sunny tomorrow which is basically a perfect winters weekend, it feels like I could live off the air itself! I hope ginger is going okay.

lol I just had a funny thought after I posted that. Imagine if I won the lotto... Grab the ute and duck to kspots to pick her up for a road trip down the coast... First stop... Luke's house to check out his marans.....better bring a maran or two of my own for him then he might shout us a coffee...then we load up again and head down to Pinky's... better bring something for Pinky too.... More marans yes...lol.. then a few drive bys of Ash's peaking over the fence and all his designer hens.. hoping he doesn't report us as stalkers....lol. Then off to chook's gotta go check out those lovely marans etc.... Now that would be a fun trip lol... Better not win lotto til summer though as we may freeze down south right now. Would also have to add the two sam's into our trip as well.
lol.png
tongue.png
wink.png
I forgot red and colourful too lol It would be a great trip.
gig.gif
What a great idea.LOL.

Quote: hm...what is the matter with her?

For all those saying 11C is cold, I just went on camp where it got to -1..........so that to me is real cold.LOL.

Back
Top Bottom