Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Minorca babies
smile.png
I wanna keep Em! I really need a little plot of land where I can set up proper breeding pens.

They are great, I have always wanted Minorca's!!!

I got these in the mail today from rare breeds poultry farm. They were supposed to be six silver campine and six blue andalusian. He sent extras, which is nice, but only two say and on them...

Cute babies Pink! Do you have enough room in your bator to put them all in? At least you would be able to tell what they are when they hatch, but if not I'd be choosing the cleanest eggs. It looks a bit confusing with And on one in both of the cartons. Is there much shell or size or shape difference between the eggs?​

Minorca babies :) I wanna keep Em! I really need a little plot of land where I can set up proper breeding pens.

They're so lovely! I think I'm getting some new chicks this weekend, a salmon faverolle, an araucana and a silver laced Wyandotte but I would really love a Minorca, I've only seen eggs available so I'll have to wait for someone to go broody. In the mean time I have to convince my rooster that he's not in fact a plant...

That's gorgeous Brockerk... you'll love the araucana and the salmon fav, silver laced wyandottes are sooooo pretty, I'm going to get some for my mixed pen too :)
My frizzle babies don't seem to be frizzling... I am going to get some chicks this time instead of hatching but these little guys are so friendly and cool. I'll go take photos in a bit!

That's gorgeous Brockerk... you'll love the araucana and the salmon fav, silver laced wyandottes are sooooo pretty, I'm going to get some for my mixed pen too :)
My frizzle babies don't seem to be frizzling... I am going to get some chicks this time instead of hatching but these little guys are so friendly and cool. I'll go take photos in a bit!

Can't wait to see your pictures Chook. When I hatch my frizzles I tend to get about 40% non frizzle and 60% frizzle.

Back
Top Bottom