Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Quote: You had better get back onto it soon. I have heard inactive accounts just get closed but not sure how long you have.
Sounds cool.
I plan on also making a chicken insta. You wont want to follow my current one ( just stupid teenager stuff
lol.png
).

Hey Guys - can anyone help a newbie chook owner out? Can I feed the green tops of potato plants to "my girls"? My guess is no - but I'd rather check with you guys than google it. Google is soooo impersonal. What else from the veggie patch is a no-no?

I throw mine in the compost bin and the chooks do get in there. I am sure they would have eaten some over the years.

Hey Guys - can anyone help a newbie chook owner out? Can I feed the green tops of potato plants to "my girls"? My guess is no - but I'd rather check with you guys than google it. Google is soooo impersonal. What else from the veggie patch is a no-no?

Welcome!
I don't see the problem with feeding the tops to them..Do they like them? I'm guessing you don't grow avocados, but that is also a no. They don't like lemon or orange either.

Back
Top Bottom