Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

So tell me, when would be the best time of year to visit tassie? We have been talking about doing a trip with the kids and are leaning towards autumn??

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. April is when the days are mild and a little more consistant. It's when the real estate agents do most of their business .

As I said , I love autumn!

Thanks for the tips guys. I managed to get one of them with the hose a couple of days ago on a high powered jet. Seems to have deterred them a bit but I have a feeling they'll be back. Was thinking of trying one of those plastic owls on the roof of the coop but don't want to scare the **** out of the girls... Even if I could use it on the garden. :)

Heya!

They're all doing so well! Olive the Plymouth had a bubble bath and pedicure (leg massage) and dad made Wilma a new perch in the shade also the chicks moved outside tonight i'm so nervous
roll.png
but it's a warm night and tomorrow is said to be 37 degrees, they're in the shade of day but have plenty of bedding for night hehehe i'm still thinking my little Pekin is a cockrel!.. Can't help but share pics..

PARSLEY NO! That's my tea!

"I wasn't doing anything!"

Back
Top Bottom