Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hahaha, maybe I should start calling Alicia "she who controls the 'bator brained Ben' hahahaha, I think I need one of those.

IMO, Mrs and Mr is a valid term to use, not derogatory, both our mail gets delivered with that written on there, but instead of Mrs H. I just say Mrs. To me I liken it to the word 'wife' or 'husband', it's a title, albeit most commonly used in abbreviated slang term.

As Fancy says, FAR worse things to call each other.

FTR, my kids call me 'Excuse me Daddy" Hahahaha

Hahaha, maybe I should start calling Alicia "she who controls the 'bator brained Ben' hahahaha, I think I need one of those.

IMO, Mrs and Mr is a valid term to use, not derogatory, both our mail gets delivered with that written on there, but instead of Mrs H. I just say Mrs. To me I liken it to the word 'wife' or 'husband', it's a title,  albeit most commonly used in abbreviated slang term.

As Fancy says, FAR worse things to call each other.

FTR, my kids call me 'Excuse me Daddy" Hahahaha

I am sure you mean it in a nice way to your wife Ben. You don't seem like you would have a mean bone in your body. LOL love the kids name for you. My son calls hubby old crusty one lol.

Welcome to the site and thread.
welcome-byc.gif
Have you introduced yourself in the New Members Forum?

Don't know about your question however. I'm sure there would be at least a couple of people from Victoria on here though.

Last edited:
OK... So I still have a mite problem after several weeks.. My chickens are only 8 weeks old... Tried everything... One of my friends is a vet and she strongly recomends using Advocate.... The same stuff you use for puppies and kittens.. As it kills the whole cycle of the mite...

Has anyone done this with their chickens????

Back
Top Bottom