Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I love it out here although I do have to drive an hour to town just to do groceries.
Closest half decent town is either Dubbo or Orange. Both an hour away.
But then, it's so peaceful out here :) No one can just "drop" in :)

I love it out here although I do have to drive an hour to town just to do groceries.
Closest half decent town is either Dubbo or Orange. Both an hour away.
But then, it's so peaceful out here :) No one can just "drop" in :)
They still could drop in on you, but they would stay a week. I think you need to invest in a teleporter and when you see them coming you beam yourself far away.
I like in suburbia and the people I would like to drop in never have time to do so and the people I really could do without, drop in all the time. I think I need a teleporter too.

http://www.quailsaustralia.com.au/ForSale.aspx
Jelly bean not sure if they post but look down the add to the one that says rosewood. Let me know if they don't post and may be able to get them and post them for you
smile.png
Thanks Satay will try them. Just got home from the doctors and the shops, so will have a try after I put away everything.
Pinkie that's sad. I still miss animals that I loved, so don't worry thing do get better after time and you have all these new chooks out their you can get to know now and eventually love as much as Giraffe.
I had 4 huge green tree frogs that I just adored. They would climb all over me and call to me if they saw me.
Although I liked all 4, I especially still miss Jabba the Hut.
He wouldn't want to go back into his tank and I would have to put in a handful of crickets to coax him back in.
One day my son was feeding them for me and he didn't close the tank up right and all 4 hopped away.
I didn't see a sign of them for weeks and I thought just maybe they survived. Unfortunately, one day we went outside and on the driveway were 4 blown up and dehydrated frogs.
3 years later my son still apologizes, because he knows how much I loved them and especially Jabba. Still doesn't feel the same without him. Had him 10 years. But you move on and love others just the same.

They still could drop in on you, but they would stay a week. I think you need to invest in a teleporter and when you see them coming you beam yourself far away.
I like in suburbia and the people I would like to drop in never have time to do so and the people I really could do without, drop in all the time. I think I need a teleporter too.
Most of the time they don't know if I am home :) hehe So they ring first, BUT I do like the sound of a teleporter :) Imagine the fuel we'd save :)

Satay tried the quail ranch and no good. Their birds are not laying at he moment. I put my name on the waiting list, but she said it wont be till the new year. Never mind, I will just keep looking and if you spot any other leads let me know.
Cheers
Jellybean

Back
Top Bottom