Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hi Chicken Obsessed,

I love the blue colour you have on your run/fence. It's gorgeous! Did you do it yourself?

I'm new to Backyard Chickens. Joined today! I live in Victoria.
My partner and I moved to a new house 3 months ago, so we are trying to make a new run/coop for our girls.
Are there any examples of coops/runs from Aussie chook lovers here on the forum?

Cheers everyone!

Hi Chicken Obsessed,

I love the blue colour you have on your run/fence. It's gorgeous! Did you do it yourself?

I'm new to Backyard Chickens. Joined today!  I live in Victoria.
My partner and I moved to a new house 3 months ago, so we are trying to make a new run/coop for our girls.
Are there any examples of coops/runs from Aussie chook lovers here on the forum?

Cheers everyone!

Yep heaps! There is a bunch of pics way back on this thread!
Check out "recent images in this thread"

Last edited:
Hi Chicken Obsessed,

I love the blue colour you have on your run/fence. It's gorgeous! Did you do it yourself?

I'm new to Backyard Chickens. Joined today!  I live in Victoria.

Cheers everyone!

Hi!

I'm guessing you mean me :). I can't see those titles on the mobile version. Not sure its good they have labelled me obsessed now lol

Yep we did it ourselves. The idea is that it will eventually be covered in vines to shade the run in summer but they are just a little slow growing so far.

I should take a photo of ours but we are mid putting a pool in so you can't see real well past the dirt mounds. Its also not real fancy though as its just a little lean to on the fron of the kids cubby :)

Last edited:
Been an eventful day here today!
Just had to go on a Rescue mission. - it seems the strawberries under the bird netting were just too tempting. My son found this female bowerbird caught up when he went to get the eggs.
She was lucky he went up because she had it twisted round her neck and one of the wings was caught up badly too.
Back to using chicken wire!

She thanked me by biting me lol but despite that big beek you couldn't feel it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom