Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Been an eventful day here today!
Just had to go on a Rescue mission. - it seems the strawberries under the bird netting were just too tempting. My son found this female bowerbird caught up when he went to get the eggs.
She was lucky he went up because she had it twisted round her neck and one of the wings was caught up badly too.
Back to using chicken wire!

She thanked me by biting me lol but despite that big beek you couldn't feel it.
WOW!! She is gorgeous!

I know. I'd never realised there was all that detail in their feathers from a distance. And the eyes. Wow they almost glowed blue. Makes a bit more sense why they collect blue now, he must be trying to bring out the blue in his eyes lol

Last edited:
Awesome apps! That's a good rescue! Hehehe

Welcome to all the new members! This is the best thread ever
wee.gif

Got some great ideas for water proofing the coop now! Thanks for the help as always guys! xx

BUNNIES!
bun.gif
Omg! Don't get me started they are so cute! I love grey and black!.. I love my chickens but my real weakness is bunnies and my bunny "Bouncy" especially hehe..

Awesome apps! That's a good rescue! Hehehe

Welcome to all the new members! This is the best thread ever
wee.gif

Got some great ideas for water proofing the coop now! Thanks for the help as always guys! xx

BUNNIES!
bun.gif
Omg! Don't get me started they are so cute! I love grey and black!.. I love my chickens but my real weakness is bunnies and my bunny "Bouncy" especially hehe..

They are gorgeous!

Awesome apps! That's a good rescue! Hehehe Welcome to all the new members! This is the best thread ever :weee Got some great ideas for water proofing the coop now! Thanks for the help as always guys! xx BUNNIES! :bun Omg! Don't get me started they are so cute! I love grey and black!.. I love my chickens but my real weakness is bunnies and my bunny "Bouncy" especially hehe..
so cute.

Back
Top Bottom