Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Haven't got much to say just yet.. Bit numb but you guys will understand it.. My absolute favorite chicken - Wilma - my Australorp passed away today.. No explanation no sickness the others are all fine.. I just don't get it, just yesterday i was nursing and cuddling her in the sun..

Love you forever Wilmy you'll always be my fav chook..
Poor Wilmy. I feel for you, SydneyChickens.
It probably won't make you feel any better, but it's nice to know she had a nice day in the sun with you before her departure.
Sending you my commiserations.

Haven't got much to say just yet.. Bit numb but you guys will understand it.. My absolute favorite chicken - Wilma - my Australorp passed away today.. No explanation no sickness the others are all fine.. I just don't get it, just yesterday i was nursing and cuddling her in the sun.. Love you forever Wilmy you'll always be my fav chook..
Oh Syd... Sorry for your loss :hugs

Sydney, I am so sorry to hear about your loss also
sad.png

Chooks have finially started eating outta my dine a chook feeder and 1 has even laid in the flash nest box I made for them. Just gotta get the other chook to use the nest box now instead of the ground
1f610.png
Congrats! I had some plastic eggs, but found gold balls worked just as well, they don't even have to be white.

Haven't got much to say just yet.. Bit numb but you guys will understand it.. My absolute favorite chicken - Wilma - my Australorp passed away today.. No explanation no sickness the others are all fine.. I just don't get it, just yesterday i was nursing and cuddling her in the sun..

Love you forever Wilmy you'll always be my fav chook..
SOrry to hear this Sydney, always hard losing a fave.
"My Mum doesn't want me anymore so I'll just sleep on Dad's back!"
Lol you should enter that in the caption contest :)
That is gold, and appps is right! At least post it in the 'what is this chicken thinking' thread lol

"My Mum doesn't want me anymore so I'll just sleep on Dad's back!" Another 25 mils of rain here. All the tanks have been overflowing for months. I'm over it!
Great pic Ash. Strange country we live in isn't it. You and fancy are over the rain and rexy, sandee and i celebrating every drop we can get.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom