Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

When my light sussex hen sings her song , it starts a chain reaction. Before you know it , it's a full choir. Perhaps if you explain to the neighbours that it is a song of joy and present them with some eggs they will begin to look forward to the sound.

Like training a dog really hahahaha my silkie is the noisiest Parsely goooosh that hen can make some noise! My neighbors love it though, maybe your's will too you'll be surprised i thought mine would kill me because they hate that i feed the magpies hehe ooppss but now he wants to kill me because his wife wants chooks and is nagging him to build her a coop!
woot.gif

You should hear my Guinea fowl Immogen when she does her egg song!

All six golden pheasant eggs hatched!

Last edited:
Not really Luke. Either give her eggs or keep taking them she will give up eventually.

Yeah I agree with Satay keep taking the eggs from her, she'll soon come out of it :)

ok, thanks.
She has made a nest outside with no cover except a few bushes so I don't see how she thinks she can hatch anything, especially now that it's raining.

H
You should hear my Guinea fowl Immogen when she does her egg song!

All six golden pheasant eggs hatched!

How exciting!!

Was watching about them on better hoomes and gardens just last night :). Was surprised when he said it takes 2 years for the boys to get their full plumage!

Back
Top Bottom