Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Satay, take it easy. Did he offer you a moonboot? I have just had a friend have to take 2 months off work with a broken bone in her foot. She tripped over her dog!! Dangerous place - home. :lol:

Hope you get rain Sandee. Hope we get some here as well, it is trying to at the moment, but nothing in it.

Yeah same here Rexy, it is VERY trying lol
At least it will be a nice cool drive out to Canowindra to see an elderly friend and neighbour who's in hospital. He just lost his wife 6 months ago, I do dare say we'll be saying our goodbyes to him as well :(

Think my girls are suffering from S.A.D.

That cold change that came through Syndey yesterday has turned 4 out of 5 little ladies broody.

I see an egg drought ahead...Time to enforce some restrictions - no egg eating between 10am and 4pm.

They're funny sensitive little soles.

They go off the lay when it gets to hot and then as soon as the weather changes they go broody.

Just can't win.
smile.png

I am pretty lucky with my girls then, they just turned 1 in December, started laying in May last year and haven't gone off the lay once yet. Even in our minus 6 temp during winter :eek:
Must be cause the axe and chopping block are right outside their coop haha

Satay, take it easy. Did he offer you a moonboot? I have just had a friend have to take 2 months off work with a broken bone in her foot. She tripped over her dog!! Dangerous place - home. :lol:

Hope you get rain Sandee. Hope we get some here as well, it is trying to at the moment, but nothing in it.

No they did say they could plaster it as it is just where the big toe joins the foot and just above that but then i couldn't get it wet.. It's not too bad just bruised and swollen .

Back
Top Bottom