Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

@Fancychooklady, Just got a text from mum with a pic from her trip to Port Arthur today.. Message said.. Loving Tassie, Went to Port Arthur today, beautiful. No rain but cold at night! Not a place for a frog like you... :lau Gotta love my mum she knows me well :gig

It's been a lovely day ! I've been out pruning hedges all day, working up a thirst. Going to sit by the river and have a glass of red. I hope the weather behaves itself your mum.

Just want to thank everyone on here for all the helpful information that I have received. And for all the support and sympathy when Wilma had he operation!

My 6 girls are in their new home now, settling in very well and loving the space! So many more bugs to catch and yard to run! They also got another hen and rooster to play with, which is going very well :) very sad to see them go but so happy they are ok with a lovely family

1f414.png
1f413.png
1f60a.png

Just want to thank everyone on here for all the helpful information that I have received. And for all the support and sympathy when Wilma had he operation!

My 6 girls are in their new home now, settling in very well and loving the space! So many more bugs to catch and yard to run! They also got another hen and rooster to play with, which is going very well :) very sad to see them go but so happy they are ok with a lovely family

1f414.png
1f413.png
1f60a.png

Do you have no chickens left now megan?

Do you have no chickens left now megan?

I only had the 6.. So no I don't have any at all :(
Unfortunately where I live my neighbors have unsafe dogs and I didn't want to risk their lives as they were always escaping.. And other circumstances also.. I felt it was the best thing for the chickens to go to a friends property to be well looked after.. Was a very very hard decision..

I only had the 6.. So no I don't have any at all :(
Unfortunately where I live my neighbors have unsafe dogs and I didn't want to risk their lives as they were always escaping.. And other circumstances also.. I felt it was the best thing for the chickens to go to a friends property to be well looked after.. Was a very very hard decision..

I'm sure you made the right decision Meagan no matter how hard it was.:hugs

My 6 girls are in their new home now, settling in very well and loving the space! So many more bugs to catch and yard to run! They also got another hen and rooster to play with, which is going very well
smile.png
very sad to see them go but so happy they are ok with a lovely family

1f414.png
1f413.png
1f60a.png

That sucks!! No more chickens for Megan
sad.png
Well at least they are happy
big_smile.png
!!!

Back
Top Bottom