Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Here are some of my newbies, still one to hatch. Can't beat those little Silkie mommas , 100% hatch rate .

HELLO IM new to both the thread and raising chickens :) from victoria. So far three chooks aiming for another three. Thought I'd see how I'd go but I'm really loving it more then I thought and with our very first egg yesterday after 8 weeks made it all worth it. Looking forward to lots of much needed advice :)

Bugger! Well I hope they show up for you soon.

Wow! She sure is pretty. So they don't just lay (like chickens), they lay to hatch, every time?

Yes most birds lay to hatch. My budgies and ringnecks only lay to hatch. I have found 3 more missing quails. 1 alive and the others two not.

Last edited:
HELLO IM new to both the thread and raising chickens
smile.png
from victoria. So far three chooks aiming for another three. Thought I'd see how I'd go but I'm really loving it more then I thought and with our very first egg yesterday after 8 weeks made it all worth it. Looking forward to lots of much needed advice
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

HELLO IM new to both the thread and raising chickens :) from victoria. So far three chooks aiming for another three. Thought I'd see how I'd go but I'm really loving it more then I thought and with our very first egg yesterday after 8 weeks made it all worth it. Looking forward to lots of much needed advice :)

:welcome :frow

Back
Top Bottom