Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

But whatever you do, don't pick a sexy but strong and smart female lead, with a troubled past, mixed in with some werewolves and vampires, and of course saucy sex scenes. That has been pretty much done already. Or if you do, please write it well.

Some real fantasy is nice, I loved reading the Hobbit as a kid.

I read the hobbit in grade 8 and it is still my favourite , followed by Tristan and Isolde.

During hatching, the humidity should be high, but not throughout the whole incubation period. You can manage fine without a hygrometer just adjusting the humidity according to the weight loss of the eggs (from evaporation). If the humidity is too high throughout the incubation period, the air-cells will be too small, resulting in drowning of the chick. But when it's hatching time, the high humidity is needed to keep the membranes from drying out (you don't want shrink wrapped chicks). We lost a couple incubator loads due to too high humidity, the dry hatch method worked better for us. But everyone has their own experiences, you'll just have to find what way works the best for you.
I take your point, I on the other hand have the problem of keeping the humidity above 55% at hatch off. Different climates require different solutions. If you get to involved with humidity you can cut down on the oxygen, I find that it is better to have a lower humidity (55%) at hatch off, without cutting down on the Oxygen (air).

Quote: Yeah, and vents open too to ensure air getting in. Different climates and conditions require different methods. One example is Oz's operation in the Philippines where he has to run a dehumidifier in his incubation hut to keep the humidity in check. But he's a lot more scientific about his process, my experiences are only from a little Brinsea mini. Nice little contraption that though.

or you can also get pestene powder from your produce store and dust the birds with that.

Yes there's pestene too. I've been looking for alternatives because the stuff gets up my nose and in my eyes and I can only imagine how much it burns the chooks eyes. I'm also a little concerned that ' rotenone ' the insecticide in it has been linked to Parkinson's disease.
Remember to dust again in 10 days when using pestene. There is also plain old sulphur .

Back
Top Bottom