Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

EUCALYPTUS DAY

Last edited:
Fancy, beautiful horse. Hope your roo is doing better.

Thanks Felix. :) I had to put him in the bath and irrigate his eyes and head for 1/2 an hour, just to break the blood down. It had dried hard like a cap over his eyes and comb. I managed to get his eyes open , he had a hard cheesy shield covering one of his pupils, that eventually flicked out. I put chlorsig eye drops in his eyes and then sprayed the entire area with Terramycin . He looks pretty gruesome with his blue head, but I heard him crowing yesterday. That's always a good sign.

Busy weekend had here. All the freezer camp sheep are now in the freezer. Got some interesting lessons from the fil on the different cuts of lamb while he was doing them.. So now we just have left belle,patsy and my big ram Tyson. Little patsy has grown so much in a week it is great to see her doing so well. Thanks fancy for all your great advice on supplement feeding them. It seems to have worked a treat. A couple of little Belgian girls went to their new home yesterday as well. My shears are supposed to arrive today so perhaps next weekend belle will get her much need hair cut.

Back
Top Bottom