Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I lost my last turkey tom the other night. Big g i have had for just under 11 years and he was full grown when given to me so not sure how old is was. Odd going out to let the girls out and not hear his gobbles now. Pretty chilly nights out here already but the days are still ok.

Sorry to hear you lost your turkey. Sound likes he was getting on still sad though. We were getting cold at night now its raining and cloudy is warm again.

It's funny how may people think that :lau While our days are really nice most of the time. We have been down to 2c already over night and get into the minuses over night in winter. Can't compete with tassie or france cold.. nor do I want to :lau
Ahhhh see my only experience with Qld weather was 3 years in Hervey Bay - nothing ever that cold! I really missed the seasons (we'd just come back from France and I'd grown up in central west NSW so lots of seasons there!).

Hi and welcome :frow!
:welcome

0-9 in 2 days, 9-12 in 3 weeks...and maybe more soon!!!
Yep chicken maths is a shocker! I started with 3 at christmas, added 2 silkies (both gone broody), have 4 chicks from one, 6 more chicks due (hoping they are there when I go down in a minute) today, and going to collect 12 eggs for my light sussex who has also gone broody!

Back
Top Bottom