Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Not too bad. Our local fires are under control and we are getting a bit of rain, which helps. It's too bloody hot though 🤯
I've been making ice blocks to give the chooks most days.

How are you managing down there?

Blessed compared to most!

We are sitting on a ticking clock like many, but very rapid response by CFA had kept all on the leash as it were. Though we are packed ready to go 24/7......
We have seen more cold and strong wind with little rain??? Certainly the strangest summer I have ever seen. Wearing a jumper through the day whilst to the north, two hours by road its fourty degrees...then sweltering for two or three days in a row, and suddenly panic stations followed by more cold and wind...odd just does not describe it!!

Blessed compared to most!

We are sitting on a ticking clock like many, but very rapid response by CFA had kept all on the leash as it were. Though we are packed ready to go 24/7......
We have seen more cold and strong wind with little rain??? Certainly the strangest summer I have ever seen. Wearing a jumper through the day whilst to the north, two hours by road its fourty degrees...then sweltering for two or three days in a row, and suddenly panic stations followed by more cold and wind...odd just does not describe it!!
I'm glad your safe, but sorry that you still need to be prepared to leave at any moment should things change. Given how hot last summer was here, 3 weeks well above average we were lucky to have 3 weeks this time below average. But its warmed up again just intime for school to start. Thankful my kids have heatweek

How did you go selling your cockerels?
Think I may be going down that road soon, of a 9 hatched as many as 5 are males for sure..
Peter is reporting higher than average are males:he...........!!!
Hi! I got rid of them to the lady who I bought them from! She is incredibly nice and has always helped me with taking roosters.

Hi I’ve not been on for some time...but I have problem with my 4 yr old Hamburgh bantam...she has a large lump on her wing near the elbow. Can any one advise me?

Attachments

• 15AA34E5-5D57-4981-A3BD-EDD3823B2D73.jpeg
    15AA34E5-5D57-4981-A3BD-EDD3823B2D73.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 3682993F-8218-427F-9E61-6C5C76CAEC54.jpeg
    3682993F-8218-427F-9E61-6C5C76CAEC54.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 7FF5D38F-BE91-4DEB-AE47-E8182343A0C2.jpeg
    7FF5D38F-BE91-4DEB-AE47-E8182343A0C2.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 2
Thank you Mary Janet... I just posted there...Although over the years i’ve had some great advise from Aussie members on this forum
I'm just not sure people are getting the notifications for this this one :confused:

But I know for sure the other one is looked at regularly.

Back
Top Bottom