Australorps breed Thread

Sounds like an April Fools Ha ! Check out some of the names folks have come up with.
clap.gif

Quote:
It absolutely was removed. They were/are watching every post and removing any that clue in the clueless. I was banned from the thread for pointing out they were removing all evidence of posts that noted today is April 1. That post was removed of course. I wonder how many hundreds of posts were stripped out.

It absolutely was removed. They were/are watching every post and removing any that clue in the clueless. I was banned from the thread for pointing out they were removing all evidence of posts that noted today is April 1. That post was removed of course. I wonder how many hundreds of posts were stripped out.

Haha, its the only way a good April fools joke works.

Well it Got me ...I was Worried it was true ...and Worried that so many people thought it was cool...

Yeah that last part is downright scary. I could tell some people were just playing along, the proposed product name: Love Our Ladies (LOL) being the most subtle. But there were a lot of people who just couldn't wait to get their hands on this "miracle food".

HEY, It is spring time! Lets see some BABY PICS!

I just happen to have some..

First off the cage is not as dirty as it looks..These little monsters spread their feed everywhere. I changed the pads yesterday!! really I did,,,

The first picture I took last night. The chick that looks dead is sleeping. She puts her head over the edge of the MHP ( they like to sleep on top of it instead of under it)...

It reminds me of a baby sleeping and how they just go limp when they fall asleep..

Picture quality is poor, it was dark, I did not want to use flash and scare them. So I just lightened the picture on the photo shoppy thingy...

Back
Top Bottom