Australorps Breeding for SOP and Exhibition Thread

The 1 that pipped, is out...
20170610_020208.jpg

20170610_020211.jpg

It's a day and a half early, but the yolk sac was absorbed, so it's good.

excellent good to hear that..!!!:woot:highfive:,:thumbsup my big blue girl is doing her thing laying eggs and also molting, she never looks like she is molting, with all those deep gorgeous feathers , so i have some of her eggs under my BA broody so fingers crossed we both get some
101_0403   my  BIG GRAY GIRL 9 20 17.jpg
101_0406 my  BIG GRAY GIRL 9 20 17.jpg
101_0391 my   BIG  GRAY  GIRL.jpg
101_0407  my  BIG GRAY GIRL  9 20 17.jpg
101_0400  BIG GRAY GIRL  9 20 17.jpg
gorgeous babies to make us proud..!!!:wooti :thumbsup:clap:yesss::highfive::wee;):)
101_0407  my  BIG GRAY GIRL  9 20 17.jpg
:ya

Last edited:
Congratulations!
That is very good news!

Thank you! I sold the chicks from my last 2 hatches, but still keep in contact with the one's who bought them from me. Today one of them sent me an email with a couple of pictures of the ones that she got from me. The one that she had sitting on her lap is a blue that has some real nice lacing going on, so I know I am headed in the right direction. I have added those 2 new black just starting to lay hens to my flock with my blue rooster to work on the better lacing in the future blue chicks from them.

Thank's! I am happy about bringing more of these chicks into the world!

It's the Pullorum Typhoid antigen that's out, and they haven't made any for something like two years now. Supposedly it's being made now and is being distributed, but different states are getting it at different times. For instance, I can't find anyone in Illinois with any yet, and I'm trying to get tested to get enrolled :sigh: The Illinois Dept of Ag fellow came out and enrolled me and gave me a list of testers, but I can't seem to get anyone to answer their phone, and the list is from 2017.

Back
Top Bottom