Australorps Breeding for SOP and Exhibition Thread

Pics
Thanks MrsB

I don't feel that I am 'qualified' enough to start such a thread :/

Are there Australian breeders in this thread? That may be interested in being involved in an Australian SOP thread too?

I would like to see a similar thread that is dedicated to Australian SOP Australorp breeding.
If starting one myself is what it takes though, then I most certainly will :)

I gather from some of the posts I've read in the beginning if this thread, that US standards are different to our Australian SOP?

If this is so, is there a thread around that specifically covers breeding for Australian SOP and exhibition?

groche is from Australia and was on here about six months ago. There was another but I can't remember his name, one of my countrymen was rude to him and he has not been back. He was a great breeder of Australorps and BYC needs to have him back. He might have been head of your Australorp club.

Thanks MrsB

I don't feel that I am 'qualified' enough to start such a thread
hmm.png

Are there Australian breeders in this thread? That may be interested in being involved in an Australian SOP thread too?

I would like to see a similar thread that is dedicated to Australian SOP Australorp breeding.
If starting one myself is what it takes though, then I most certainly will
smile.png

groche is from Australia and was on here about six months ago. There was another but I can't remember his name, one of my countrymen was rude to him and he has not been back. He was a great breeder of Australorps and BYC needs to have him back. He might have been head of your Australorp club.

@RossAussie was his BYC username. He has not been on her since April.

really enjoyed reading this thread hopefully will be a lf aust owner very soon. i do have bantam australorps but venturing into the lf!!!

36 week old pullet has 1 tiny whitish gray spot on one wing tip, everything else is properly colored. The chicks get white in tips of their wing feathers, which they outgrow. What age does it become a flaw? I know the older hens have to be all black, but is this a DQ at her age?

Back
Top Bottom