Australorps Breeding for SOP and Exhibition Thread

Pics
I just purchased eggs from Kurt at Rattlesnake Ridge in WV. He advertises in the Forum - Buy/sell/trade - Blue/Black/Splash Australorp eggs. There are pics of his line on the ad. The eggs were shipped very well wrapped, none of them were broken or cracked and all of them were a good size.
Thanks for the update!

hi KURT , good to hear your out of the hospital , here are my big beautiful Aussie girls i got from Chet, last year

take care stay well best regards Dianna
frow.gif

Dianna,
They look real good from the top. That is the kind of blues we get in this line. Some darker and some a little lighter. I like them both, but I strive for the little bit darker with lacing. I do like the lighter for the uniformity in color through out though. I guess it is up to the individual breeder.
Kurt

hi Kurt, i just found this pic, i was able to take of my blue girl & some of my 5 month old black Aussies girls , O and i would love to see pic's of your Rattlesnake Ridge Aussies , and stay away from those hospitals, they are bad for you,
smile.png
wink.png
HA & im allergic to hospitals my self HA
big_smile.png
take care & stay well
frow.gif
Dianna
Very nice!

Hi Kurt, well thank you very kindly , that's always good to hear & l hope you have a most wonderful day & thanks again for your kind words, stay well & have a good one Dianna
frow.gif

I'm sad to say that one of our poultry judges, Steve Jones, has passed away. He was a very nice man, and a great judge. He adhered to the correct standard for Black Australorps, and did not lean toward the bigger, Orphington type, birds like so many judges do today. He will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom