AWESOME CHICK NAMES!

Coco & Vin are our hens

Senior Cocky (who was supposed to be senioria.....
roll.png
, si our tranny roo.)

What a fun topic! I wanted to name our four golden comets after the Golden Girls... Blanche, Dorothy, Sophia and Rose but my dear husband wouldn't let me. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

My friend has a bunch of chicks and his little boy pointed at the fastest, most active one and said "Motorcycle"! I think that is a terrific name!

My little cochin ( was supposed to be pullet ) has turned out to be a roo I think. It has literally been about 4 weeks since everyone else lost their baby fluff and got their real feathers - he is still sporting patches of fluff here and there and looks just horrible IMO. He had better be one handsome guy when he finally grows up! I named him "Ugly" and the men of the house quickly adapted it to..well... you probably know just add a letter to the front of his name and you have it... His buff ladies from the same brooder are lovely puffs of fluff and have been for weeks now, *sigh*. I can't wait til he matures and gets some feather growth!
fugly043.jpg

fugly031.jpg

fugly017.jpg

fugly026.jpg

fugly027.jpg

I'm gonna name mine (once they get older) names birds such as Eagle and Chickadee.

naming chickens is the best fun ever...

millie cackleton
crown royal
rudy roo
crystal rock
ziggy from mars
ziggy stardust
betty rubble
mrs. austin black
featherdowns
zorro
just to name a few...

Here is a list of my chickens names - Nothing too crazy- and until we memorize their names I have colored leg bands and a laminated sheet in the coop with all their info!

Chip & Dale - Our Unknown hen and rooster Bantams

Sokka - Our Silkie Rooster

Shiloh & Edwina - Our Polish hens

Godiva, Saphira, Arwen, & Penelope - Our Jersey Giants

Violet, Penny, Butons, Guinevere, and Isabel - Our Silver Laced Whandottes,

Momo - Our Golden Comet Rooster

The rest are Golden Comets and Red Sexlinks:

Clara, Anna, Stella, Tessa, Cybil, Lisette, Nessie, Carmel, Victoria, Cicilia, Flora, Pieta, Zoe, Darla, & Anastasia

Ohh and I forgot my wife's chicken - Fergie!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom