Ayam Cemani Rooster for Sale

KaseyMarch

Chirping
Jun 29, 2021
We hatched four ayam cemani's this year on Memorial Day weekend and ended up with three rosters (well cockerels right now). We're looking to sell one of them. They are located in Southern Vermont and are available for local pickup only.

Taking offers through September 1st, will sell to best offer.

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 12.05.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 12.07.02 PM.png

Neat looking birds! I have some Ayam Cemani eggs coming in March to hatch...I can't wait!
We’ve got a few incubating now and more coming in March as well. We’re locking to know another flock nearby for genetic diversity :) good luck with your crew.

We’ve got a few incubating now and more coming in March as well. We’re locking to know another flock nearby for genetic diversity :) good luck with your crew.
This will be our first Ayam Cemani's - it's the only type of chicken my hubby has asked for specifically since we started keeping chickens almost 2 years ago, and we only have a few eggs coming - but hopefully we will get a hen and a roo out of the batch if we are lucky. I will likely have quite the mixed flock by the time I get the AC eggs...

This will be our first Ayam Cemani's - it's the only type of chicken my hubby has asked for specifically since we started keeping chickens almost 2 years ago, and we only have a few eggs coming - but hopefully we will get a hen and a roo out of the batch if we are lucky. I will likely have quite the mixed flock by the time I get the AC eggs...
Just be careful of frostbite if you’re in a closer climate. They have big waddles on the Roos and with them already being black it can be tough to spot early signs of frostbite. We’re up in VT so we’re careful with them.

Just be careful of frostbite if you’re in a closer climate. They have big waddles on the Roos and with them already being black it can be tough to spot early signs of frostbite. We’re up in VT so we’re careful with them.
We are in Georgia so luckily frostbite is only a possibility a few months in the winter here luckily, but that is good to know because it can get a little chilly here during our short winter!

Do any of your cemani have combs that flop over to the one side? Mine do and I really hate it. They look like they are wearing a baret. I'm pretty sure it's genetic. They were shipped eggs from ebay.

Back
Top Bottom