Ayam Cemani

teresa42299

Songster
9 Years
Apr 25, 2013
i heard about the Cemani chickens but i dont know a lot about them like their hardiness, ect. can any body tell me about
these chickens. all i know is that their are usually solid black inside and out.

I have started Hatching Ayam Cemani Chicks. I have few chicks ready now and 2 adult breeding age young cockerels. I live just North of Houston. My hens are good and steady layers and the eggs are fertile. If you would like to correspond my email is [email protected]

i heard about the Cemani chickens but i dont know a lot about them like their hardiness, ect. can any body tell me about
these chickens. all i know is that their are usually solid black inside and out.
They are solid black inside and out. They are pretty birds that lay steady. They are about the size of Leghorn but smaller eggs. I was told that they rarely lay but I have found that to be false. The chicks are hardy in that I lose way fewer of them during the Hatching process that I do my other breeds.

Back
Top Bottom