[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

I could possibly help... it depends on how involved it would be. I'm on here every day. This thread is down at least 4 pages on my current topics list and I don't often check that far down. This post will bring it back to the top though.
That would work. I wasn't feeling well when I last posted and didn't do the pages. Getting ready for a B Day party for one of my grand daughters tomorrow, so I'm going to get past that first and then I'll start setting them up. Any help at all is welcome.

pop.gif

I did a page up for this and it didn't publish. I'm going to try again, but I want to set up one where people can voluteer, one for coordinators and not sure how I'm going to do the others. Bare with me, I have been having to deal with some things and I'm a little brain dead!

I did a page up for this and it didn't publish. I'm going to try again, but I want to set up one where people can voluteer, one for coordinators and not sure how I'm going to do the others. Bare with me, I have been having to deal with some things and I'm a little brain dead!
That's alright! I can coordinate a bit for AZ... I'm actually going to Santa Barbara, CA from Apache Junction, AZ on June 26, 2013... I can help then... Also, we're going to be traveling to Oregon in the fall... More info later.

We now have new pages. Only 2 for now until we figure out what all we need to add. The membership page is open to add information from anyone who wants to be a member.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/egg-train-member-sign-ups

Coordinators page is going to be closed and you need to send me a PM if interested. At that time you will be added to the list of members able to edit and can add your information.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/egg-train-coordinators

For now, this post is where the links are, but later I'll have a mod edit the first post and add them.

Had a hard time keeping it as free as I could and no help. We did move a lot of chicks and adult birds. Very few eggs. We won't go by my hatch rates these days, but I did get eggs from various places and at the time I had great hatches.

Back
Top Bottom