[b]"EGG TRAIN"[b]add me & my info. ongoing list

I am in Illinois, in Kankakee County. I can travel to Will, Cook, Lake, or Iriquois county. I can also travel in Newton and Lake County, Indiana. Sometimes I get down around Indianapolis and Lafayette IN, as well.

I will be going to Door County Wisconsin at the end of August.

Hello everyone! Excellent idea! I am willing to join. I live in Apache Junction, AZ. I visit Santa Barbara, CA at Christmas time, and for a month in the summer. I am also constantly visiting the west coast, and Mexico. If you need me to deliver eggs, I'll be happy to do it!

Rezia

I know its been a few months since the last recent post... but I live in the Santa Cruz mountains and will be making a few trips to Orange County in the May/June timeframe. I'm happy to carry eggs.
big_smile.png

Traveling from central NJ to Chicago area the last weekend in April. Willing to transport eggs/chicks or maybe one bird. With three kids room is tight. PM me

I'm in! I live in Las Vegas, I can transport from Cali state li e into Utah or Arizona. Anyone traveling from SLC area through St. George area, or close to it? I'm trying to get a chick from up there.

I can't update the first post here any longer, but I have a better idea.

I started the Egg Train just before I lost my husband and I was off the site for a while. Interest since then is off and on, but I still work with a few to move eggs, but mostly birds around. I wasn't getting to many people to actually get back to me from the Egg Train, but a few. The train works, it's just hard to do much alone.

I have the California Whole State thread and since the editing has been made to end after a while, I started pages for us. I think I'm going to do that with this. But I need some help. soooooo

Is anyone willing to help with this? Terri had been helping but is not longer on BYC, if you are willing to help with editing the pages or coordinating transport or just making the pages look nice and updated, please let me know. I'll work on adding a members page and coordinators page tonight. Even a one project help or just helping to pm people to ask of they are available would be a big help.

I think this whole thing would run better if it was reorganized and there was at least a small group to keep it together,

Back
Top Bottom