Baby Butter

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
Well baby butter is to cute not to share even though she is also Earpierceingly loud.
tongue.gif

I am trying to keep food in front of Butter at all times though she dosnt eat much of it.
hmm.png

The Butter mobile I have already had to raise it up by a lego hieght
tongue.png

Butter eats a glop made with a base of plain greek yogurt, a smidge of vannila yogurt, some ground up chick starter, and hard boiled egg yolk.

Butter the peeping monster wanting to be a held butter burrito... To bad I cant sleep like this
roll.png

Butter hatched with one leg going inward and under so far I havent had any luck wrapping it right or so that it will stay but I should be getting vet wrap soon so hopefully that will stay in place better but its getting harder to manipulate her leg. Newly hatched babies are very pliable but lose it quickly she will be a week old tammrow.She hasnt tried moveing with her feet in her Butter mobile yet but I think its good for her to be upright instead of laying flat all the time. I am just brain storming to figure out what I can make her Butter mobie out of as she gets bigger

Ok so what is it about night time and babies. I get she wants company and warmth and security but like alot of new babies she can nap peacefully most the time in the day time but once the lights go out and its bed time guess who dosnt care if she is warm and swaddled and full and comfy
barnie.gif
peep peeep peep peep peep peep peep peep peep peeeeeeeeeep
roll.png

Well it looks like it was butter Taco night tonight, She is cute but it sure is like haveing a human newborn , feedings every 2-3 hours , makeing sure baby is warm enough , cuddled , coddled , cooed at and no sleep
gig.gif

Last edited:
Oh, I know! I had a single chick in the house for a few weeks and I lost count how many nights I slept with that little fluff ball tucked under my t-shirt. It was the only way I could get him quiet!

Back
Top Bottom