Baby Chick pics! WARNING you may explode with cuteness ;)

Mad4Chickens

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 8, 2013
Somewhere in England
I have some 3 week old chicks and they are all running around and active,we have 13 little chicks 3 naked necks, 3 light sussex, 5 bantams, 2 frizzles and 1 unknown breed.
This is Kiwi (bantam)

This is Treacle (Bantam)

This is Pingu (Bantam)

Pingu again (you can see her half white half black beak better in this photo)

This is the unknown breed (she/he is bigger than a bantam but doesnt look like any of our other chicks)

This is Keaki (pronounced Key Key) (Frizzle)

Oh my! Keaki looks like she has giant eyes! So adorable! How did you get them to all pose in nearly the same way? Adorable!

Part of me wishes they could stay like this forever, but I love eggs!

Oh my! Keaki looks like she has giant eyes! So adorable! How did you get them to all pose in nearly the same way? Adorable!

Part of me wishes they could stay like this forever, but I love eggs!
Keaki looks like she's wearing eyeliner! It's so cute
And it took me ages to get them to stay still especially Keaki! Although Kiwi is a natural model i held the camera up and she posed :D I love them all to bits I wish they could stay like it too :) but I like seeing what they look like when they are older ;) x

I know! So cute though. I like when they go through that "ugly" period of loosing their down and getting their real feathers. We kept our silkies in a bin with a heat lamp right next to our bed at night. The boyfriend hated it!

"peep...peep" every now and then. He's such a light sleeper he'd wake up and check on them. "do you think they're ok??" ha ha. It's like having a new born baby. Now we sleep through the occasional "book bok" on the baby monitor!

I hope you little babies grow up strong and healthy!

I know! So cute though. I like when they go through that "ugly" period of loosing their down and getting their real feathers. We kept our silkies in a bin with a heat lamp right next to our bed at night. The boyfriend hated it!

"peep...peep" every now and then. He's such a light sleeper he'd wake up and check on them. "do you think they're ok??" ha ha. It's like having a new born baby. Now we sleep through the occasional "book bok" on the baby monitor!

I hope you little babies grow up strong and healthy!
I've been wanting a baby monitor! Do you have a camera one?

No, just sound! It was left over from when my sister had her son. I wish I had a camera but as of right now I don't think I need one.

Cute babies! So weird though, I was about to watch pingu on netflix and I randomly clicked on your thread to find you named your chicken pingu
wink.png
such a funny show btw!
haha thats a wierd coincidence! i named her pingu because she looks like a little penguin!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom