Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Awww
1f60d.png
are those lav orps

They're from a lavender araucana cockerel and (unrelated) mixed-breed hens who I now realise must also have lav genes since all four eggs (2 from one hen, 2 from another) have come out lavender. To be fair, I only put them in because there was extra space from the pure araucanas and marans eggs in there. Curious to find out what they'll look like now.

Here are 2 of my babies with y Scotch Collie on the ride home from the hatchery.

These Scotch Collies are the perfect match for a small or large farm, they are loyal, kind, gentle, brave, smart, quick, loving dogs.

I raise and Breed working Scotch Collies, they are naturally inclined to nurture and care for baby animals, these dogs are incredible around all types of livestock, with natural instincts to herd, guard and be great companions- Yet even with all of this great potential puppies do make mistakes and need correction. I inform the puppy buyers about training, and answer all their questions, helping them through the rough places.

We are expecting 2 litters this May 2017!!!!

I've been breeding and training dogs for 10+ years and I've always grown up with good farm dogs. I introduce all my pups to every animal on our farm and start them on training and learning how to herd, behave, and respect the livestock. My dogs are Registered with the OTSC and puppies will be eligible for registration as well.

If you are interested in buying a working farm collie puppy, please send me an email. :) and check out my website @ onegoodfarmdog.wordpress.com

Start off right and get a farm dog who has been bred to work with and be around animals!

And here is the family!

Back
Top Bottom