Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I am thinking it is a lot of color in that comb for an 8 week old pullet. I may be wrong but it looks like it may be male. I would certainly wait for the saddle feathers to show up or a crow to happen before I freaked out.
There won't be any freaking out. But be getting rid of one real quick. Not supposed to have chickens at all in my neighborhood. So I have to keep them quiet.

Quote:
I went out to my brooder to take a good look at mine. I have 3 BO that are about 7 weeks old and what I saw looks a lot like yours except for the comb. Mine are all tiny and no color in them yet.
You may get more guesses on gender posting in the what breed or gender is this section. I think I am wanting to change from a may be a rooster to is a rooster.
That is a bummer since you paid extra and now if you re home him your little red one will be alone. (She will NEED a friend)

Sorry

Babs

Last edited:
Set some eggs in a friend's bator and we have pips! There are 2 that are starting. Hope they both hatch today because it's my son's birthday.

I went out to my brooder to take a good look at mine. I have 3 BO that are about 7 weeks old and what I saw looks a lot like yours except for the comb. Mine are all tiny and no color in them yet.
You may get more guesses on gender posting in the what breed or gender is this section. I think I am wanting to change from a may be a rooster to is a rooster.
That is a bummer since you paid extra and now if you re home him your little red one will be alone. (She will NEED a friend)

Sorry

Babs

I bought 6. 2 dark red(RIR) and 4 lighter ones and all were supposed to be pullets. That one in particular is the biggest one. I'll take pics of the others and post them too.

The 6 piece McNuggets are 7 weeks old. 2 Silver laced wyandottes, 2 Americauna, 1 blue andalusian, and we were told the one on the left in front is a blue langshan but it doesn't have feathered legs or feet. What do you think it could be?

Back
Top Bottom